Clients & Licensing Partners include:
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Christmas Tree Shops
Design House Greetings
Michael Miller Fabrics
Robert Kaufman Fabrics
The Lindy Bowman Company
TJX (TJMaxx, HomeGoods, Marshall's)
Waffle Flower Crafts
Uppercase Creative Journal
They Draw and Cook
Print and Pattern Blog
Rise Design & Shine Spotlight
• I love to experiment with different media,
but create primarily with gouache, ink, and photoshop.
Procreate on my iPad is pretty fun, too.
• Nature enthusiast, a heart full of wanderlust.
• I grew up in the wild forests of Alaska and northern Michigan. I've lived in the desert of Phoenix, AZ, for 20+ years. I love our saguaros, desert animals and plants, plus great hiking preserves, but still try to visit lush forests often. Something about the clean air, chirping birds, the moss, the smell of composting forest floor… oh, it all feels like home.
• Two adults, two kids, a dog, and a bird in our city house... but in my birthday wishes, we're surrounded by well loved rescue animals.
• Autism advocate.
• Moss makes me ridiculously happy. I recently learned I'm 57% Scottish - this makes so much sense to me.
• Daydreaming about becoming a creative botanist happens often. I also dream of becoming a creative nurse.
As of December 2020, I'm officially accepted into nursing school to pursue my BSN.